- Academic Platforms, a provider of education solutions created in 2015 by Jeff Amrein, John Reinhart, and Michael Boone, powers CNAonline.com.
- We adapted the How to Be a Nurse Assistant curriculum and supporting materials into a complete, cloud-based, online solution complete with e-book, lectures, and video teaching thanks to an exclusive license deal with the American Health Care Association (AHCA). Through our cooperation with Bethel University, we also offer an accredited version of the course.
- Our CNA program uses a blended learning approach with an in-person skills component. It is the first of a series of pre-licensure courses that give prospective students a complete clinical career plan. Our solution addresses the personnel shortfall in the aging care industry while also providing career prospects for those interested in working in medicine.
- Bethel University, a private, fully authorized Southern Association of Colleges and Schools college in the southeast, was CNA Online’s first client. Academic Platform currently contains over 700 courses that we adapted for Bethel.
- These conversions, which included various nursing courses, together with our in-depth knowledge of the issues faced by aging care service providers, have positioned us perfectly for workforce development solutions in the aging care industry. Our main goal is to expand pre-licensure courses so that providers may recruit, train, and retain high-quality clinical personnel.
- We solve the scarcity of long-term care workers by combining experienced teachers with technology and accessibility to make becoming a CNA easier than ever.
- Students can access the online curriculum, AHCA’s globally recognized How to Be a Nurse Assistant, at any time using their smartphones or other devices. Throughout the course, we provide an RN as a competent online instructor to work with students.
- They also receive hands-on clinical skills training from a clinical instructor in your facility, who works closely with the online teacher to guarantee student success. Our real-time data analytics highlight student progress and assist you in determining which students are the ideal candidates for your team early on in the course.
CNA online – Contact
1415 Bardstown Road Suite 1
Louisville, KY 40204
Louisville, KY 40204