Church of Scotland Hospital Nursing School Application 2023-2024
Church of Scotland Hospital Nursing School Application
Courses offered at Church of Scotland Hospital Nursing School
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and Midwifery: R174
- Diploma in Nursing (Staff Nurse): R171
- Higher Certificate in Auxiliary Nursing: R169
- Advanced Diploma in Midwifery: R786
- Post Basic/ Registration Diplomas: (R212)
- Child Nursing Science
- Community Nursing Science
- Clinical Assessment, Treatment, and Care
- Critical Nursing Science
- Operating Nursing Science
- Advanced Midwifery and Neonatal Care
- Orthopaedic Nursing Science
- Ophthalmic Nursing Science
- One Year Midwifery Nursing Science
Entry requirements to Church of Scotland Hospital Nursing School
You must satisfy the following criteria to enter the NVC at NQF Level 2:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12,
- An NQF Level 1 qualification,
- An approved bridging program established specifically for the purpose of gaining entry to NQF Level 2,
- An RPL assessment to meet the basic requirements for NQF Level 2 access.
Documents required when applying to Church of Scotland Hospital Nursing School
READ ALSO: Eshowe Hospital Nursing School
The applicants who are beginning a new qualification must upload all relevant documents, which usually include the following:
- A copy of your academic credentials (eg Senior Certificate)
- (If required) a copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- (RSA students) a copy of your ID document or your ID/passport (international students)
- A copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree (if necessary) (if applicable)
- If the documents are not in English or Afrikaans, sworn translations are required.
Timelines for new applications to Church of Scotland Hospital Nursing School
From April to November, applications will be accepted.
How to apply to Church of Scotland Hospital Nursing School
- Go to the official website Church of Scotland Hospital Nursing School
- Proof of Registration Fee Payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document (ID document is required for South African nationals; your application will not be processed until you provide a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Exam Outcomes: Grade 12 final results (if available). Your grade 11 scores (if you are currently in grade 12) are critical to your application. As a result, keep it on hand.
- When applying online or by mail, keep in mind that you’ll need a unique email address.
If you are unable to apply online, you may send a paper application to the Admissions Office by printing the forms and mailing them to them.
Contact details of Church of Scotland Hospital Nursing School
Church of Scotland Hospital Nursing School
Private Bag X0028
TEL: 043 700 9700