Butterworth Hospital Nursing School Application 2023-2024
Butterworth Hospital Nursing School Application
About Butterworth Hospital Nursing School
The original Butterworth Hospital, known as St. Mark’s Church Home, was founded in 1872 and had a capacity of six beds, serving as a home for the elderly. It was located on the current location of Wurzburg’s store.
The name was changed to Butterworth Hospital on January 18, 1894, in honor of the man who had made it possible for the sick to have a place to stay. Mr. Lowe, Mr. Butterworth’s grandson, has donated more than half a million dollars to the hospital’s cause. He designated the current hospital’s location, which was finished in 1925.
Butterworth nurses work in more than 21 states across the United States, as well as in Arabia, Alaska, the Canal Zone, India, China, and Canada, and are involved in 40 different nursing specialties.
Read also; Andries Vosloo Hospital Nursing School
Butterworth Hospital Nursing School Admission Requirements
Applicants who are beginning a new qualification must upload all relevant documents, which usually include the following:
- A copy of your academic credentials (eg Senior Certificate)
- A copy of your tertiary academic transcript(s) (if applicable) (copies from the internet will not be accepted)
- A copy of your ID document or a copy of your ID/passport (international students)
- A copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree (if appropriate) (if applicable)
- If the documents are not in English or Afrikaans, sworn translations are required.
For admission to higher certificate or diploma programs, prospective students must achieve the statutory minimum requirements based on the National Senior Certificate (NSC) or equivalent school leaving certificate, as well as the candidates educational certificate.
To read more on Nursing colleges in South Africa, follow this link
Courses offered at Butterworth Hospital Nursing School
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing Science (BCur)
- Diploma in Nursing
- Higher Certificate in Auxillary Nursing
- Postgraduate Advanced Diploma in Nursing
Admission Point System
|NSC LEVELS||NSC %||APS||APS %||SYMBOL|
How to Apply to Butterworth Hospital Nursing School
- Go to Butterworth Hospital Nursing School admission portal
- Check the link text for the one that has to do with applying
- Click o it to start the application