Bushbuckridge Local Municipality Bursary Application 2023-2024
Bushbuckridge Local Municipality Bursary Application
About Bushbuckridge Local Municipality Bursary
Bushbuckridge Local Municipality is a presidential nodal point in Limpopo Province’s southeastern corner and Mpumalanga Province’s northeastern corner. The municipality is one of two that make up the former Bohlabela District Municipality (Within Ba-Phalaborwa Local Municipality) to the north, and Fetakgomo Local Municipality to the west. Lydenburg and other Lowveld cities, including Hoedspruit, Pilgrim Rest, and Graskop, are all accessible via the Municipal area.
Read also; Gibela Rail Bursary Scheme
Bushbuckridge Local Municipality Bursary Application Requirements
- Citizen of South Africa
- Reside in the Bushbuckridge Local Municipality’s municipal area
- From a destitute and impoverished household
- Currently enrolled in Matriculation OR have finished Matriculation and intend to pursue one of the aforementioned fields of study full-time.
- Have you applied to or been accepted to a college or university that is accredited?
- Financial need that has been established
29 January is the closing date and any application submitted after this deadline will not be accepted.
How to apply to Bushbuckridge Local Municipality Bursary
Along with your completed application form, submit clear copies of the following supporting papers (submission of these documents is mandatory; if any elements are missing, your application will be disregarded):
- Birth certificate/identification document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if finished Matric certificate, if completed Matric certificate, if completed Matric certificate (certified copy)
- If you are currently enrolled in Matric, your June results will be released in June (certified copy)
- Proof of enrollment/acceptance at a postsecondary institution (on tertiary institutes letterhead)
- Guardians/Parents proof of income (latest paystubs if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ pension receipt if retired/ death certificate if deceased/ social worker letter if orphaned)
- Proof of address
- Demonstration of indigency (letter from local social worker)
- If you are disabled, you must provide proof of your impairment from a licensed medical doctor, hospital, or clinic.
To get more info on South Africa Bursaries, click here
Physical Address: R533 Graskop Road, Opposite Mapulaneng Driving Licensing Testing Center.
Postal Address: Private Bag X9308
Tel: +27 (0)13 004 0291/2
Fax: +27 13 799 1865