Buffalo City TVET College Nsfas Application 2023-2024
Buffalo City TVET College Nsfas Application
Brief on Buffalo City TVET College
The merging of three colleges in the Greater East London area, namely East London College and its St Marks Campus, Border Technical College, and John Knox Bokwe Careers College in Mdantsane, resulted in the formation of Buffalo City TVET College in 2002.
The Border Technical College was disbanded soon after the merger, and the Council transferred its Business Studies programs into East London Campus and its Engineering Division into St Marks Campus. Both Business and Engineering Studies Report 191 programs were still available at John Knox Bokwe Campus.
Buffalo City TVET College Nsfas Application for Applicants
You can apply for financial aid from a variety of firms, agencies, and organizations, but the National Department of Education bursary fund, which is handled by the National Student Financial Aid Scheme, is the main source of help for TVET colleges (NSFAS).
You can apply for financial aid as soon as you have been accepted to the college and have been assigned a student number. Nsfas Application for Buffalo City TVET College
Documents need for Buffalo City TVET College Nsfas Application
These are the documents needed for NSFAS Application;
- Authorized copies of Identity Document/Birth Certificate
- Original Academic Results Latest
- Proof of parent’s income (If parent/s employed)
- Death Certificate/s (If parent/s deceased)
- Doctor’s Certificate (If permanently disabled)
Nsfas Online application Opening Date for Applicants
Applicants must note that Nsfas Online Application Opens on 1 September and closes November 30,
How to apply Buffalo City TVET College Nsfas Application
- All new applicants must complete the Placement Screening Test before applying. We will not process applications without doing a placement screening test first.
- Applicants can apply online by visiting the Buffalo City College Online Application portal through this link .
- Applying students can also visit the school to book an online application session.
- You can apply for NSFAS Funding through or can search for other available bursaries.
- Applicants can use either your smartphone, tablet or computer to apply online via the student i-Enabler, using your PIN and student number to log on
- You should apply for admission for the current level and the next level of your application
- Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.