Bongani Regional Hospital Nursing School Application 2023-2024
Bongani Regional Hospital Nursing School Application
Individuals of all ages, families, groups, and communities, sick or well, are cared for autonomously and collaboratively by nurses. Nursing encompasses the promotion of health, sickness prevention, and the care of the sick, disabled, and dying. A registered nurse is a nurse who has completed a nursing program and meets the requirements for obtaining a nursing license as forth by a country, state, province, or other licensing organization. The scope of practice of a registered nurse is specified by law and governed by a professional body or council.
Read also; Boitumelo Hospital Nursing School
Bongani Regional Hospital Nursing School Application Requirements
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- It is necessary to pay the Registration Fee (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- a certified copy of your photo identification (ID document is required for South African nationals; your application will not be processed until you provide a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
To read more on Nursing colleges in South Africa, follow this link
Courses offered at Bongani Regional Hospital Nursing School
- Nursing (General, Community, and Psychiatry) And Midwifery: R425
- Diploma In General Nursing Science (Bridge Course): R683 – Two-Year Diploma In One Year
- R254 – One Year Midwifery
- R276 – One-Year Diploma in Community Nursing Science
- R880 – One-Year Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing Science
- One Year Post Basic Diploma In Clinical Nursing Science Health Assessment, Treatment, And Care
- One-Year Post-Basic Diploma in Community Nursing Science
- Critical Care Nursing-General R212 – One Year Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science
- Operating Theatre Nursing R212 – One Year Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science
- Ophthalmological Nursing R212 – One Year Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science
- Orthopaedic Nursing is a post-basic diploma in medical and surgical nursing science.
How to apply to Bongani Regional Hospital Nursing School
- Visit the Nursing School Portal at Bongani Regional Hospital
- In the link texts, look for the one that has to do with applying.
- Simply click on it to start your application.
- Fill out the form to the best of your ability and submit it.
- Once your online application has been approved, you will be granted a student number (Reference number)
- Applicants who are taking the National Senior Certificate (NSC) through the IEB or SACAI testing organizations can apply online by selecting “National Senior Certificate” on the Results Detail page of the online application process
- Applicants who have completed their GED and wish to pursue a curricular qualification at the undergraduate level should enroll in and complete a grade 12 NSC/IEB/SACAI or international equivalent.
Tel: 043 700 9700