Bethal Hospital Nursing School Application 2023-2024
Bethal Hospital Nursing School Application
About Bethal Hospital Nursing School
Bethal Hospital Nursing School is considered a well academically inclined school in South Africa. Lots of students have graduated from the school and performing excellently as professionals.
Courses offered at Bethal Hospital Nursing School
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and Midwifery: R174
Diploma in Nursing (Staff Nurse): R171
- Higher Certificate in Auxiliary Nursing: R169
- Advanced Diploma in Midwifery: R786
- Post Basic/ Registration Diplomas: (R212)
- Child Nursing Science
- Community Nursing Science
- Clinical Assessment, Treatment, and Care
- Critical Nursing Science
- Operating Nursing Science
- Advanced Midwifery and Neonatal Care
- Orthopaedic Nursing Science
- Ophthalmic Nursing Science
- One Year Midwifery Nursing Science
Entry requirements to Bethal Hospital Nursing School
For admission to higher certificate or diploma programs, prospective students must achieve the statutory minimum requirements based on the National Senior Certificate (NSC) or equivalent school leaving certificate, as well as the candidate’s educational certificate.
- Levels/symbols attained in Grade 12 June/September examinations or evidence that study leave is being processed by the current employer will be used to determine provisional admission. Final Grade 12 scores, proof that the application has been given study leave by the employer, and that the applicant has not reached the pensionable age (55-60) applicable to all college programs will be used to make the final choice to study at Bethal Hospital Nursing School.
- All specialized programs have their own set of criteria. The Admission Point System (APS) is used to assign point values to NSC or similar subjects:
|NSC Levels||NSC %||APS||APS %||Symbol|
Document required when applying to Bethal Hospital Nursing School
- A copy of your academic credentials (eg Senior Certificate)
- (If relevant) a copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- (RSA students) a copy of your ID document or your ID/passport (international students)
- A copy of your marriage certificate (if required) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- If the documents are not in English or Afrikaans, sworn translations are required.
READ ALSO: Witbank Hospital Nursing School
How to apply to Bethal Hospital Nursing School
- Go to the official website of Bethal Hospital Nursing School
- Registration Fee Payment Proof (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- A certified copy of your photo ID (ID document is required for South African nationals; your application will not be processed until you provide a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Exam Results: Final grades for grade 12 (if available). If you are currently in grade 12, your grade 11 scores are crucial to your application. As a result, maintain it in your possession.
- Keep in mind that you’ll need a unique email address when applying online or via mail.
If you are unable to apply online, you may print and mail your application.
Contact info. of Bethal Hospital Nursing School
Bethal Hospital Nursing School
Private Bag X0028
TEL: 043 700 9700