Auditor-General South Africa (AGSA) Bursaries Application 2023-2024
Auditor-General South Africa (AGSA) Bursaries Application
About Auditor-General South Africa (AGSA) Bursaries
- The AGSA bursary initiative gives financial assistance to all South African individuals who aspire to pursue Chartered Accountancy degrees, regardless of race, color, or creed.
- Tuition, hostel/university fees with meals or a living allowance, and book allowance are all covered by the bursary. Bursary recipients will be obliged to service articles with AGSA for at least three years after completing their education.
Requirements for Auditor-General South Africa (AGSA) Bursaries
- The bursary is exclusively available for Chartered Accountancy courses, which means that you must be studying or planning to study to become a Chartered Accountant (i.e. BCom Accounting CA stream, Bachelor of Accounting CA stream, and BCompt).
- Only full-time studies at a university certified by the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants would be eligible for the bursary (SAICA).
- The scholarship will cover tuition, university housing, meals, and books once it is awarded.
- On completion of their studies, bursary recipients must serve articles or enroll in a training contract with the organization, as specified in the bursary contract.
- A bursary will only be given to South African citizens.
Before applying, please keep the following in mind:
- Before you can apply, you must first create a profile.
- The files you upload should be in PDF format and no more than 2MB in size.
- If you make a mistake, the system will destroy your documents, forcing you to re-upload them.
- If the desired academics are not accessible, please submit your application with your most recent highest completed academic results.
READ ALSO: Winter Cereal Trust Bursary
All candidates must meet the following standards:
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Have a strong desire to succeed, as well as the determination and dedication to do so.
- Possess strong leadership qualities
Once it is awarded, the scholarship will cover;
- University housing
- Meals, and
How to Apply
- The application period for the upcoming academic year will open soon.
Once the application is open, go to http://www.agsa.co.za/Bursary2019/ and create a profile.
Address: 300 Middel Street, New Muckleneuk, Pretoria, SAPost: PO Box 446 Pretoria 0001Telephone: 012-426-8000