- Accordius Health is dedicated to providing medical care that is compliant with the highest legal and ethical standards.
- Our corporate compliance program aims to prevent, detect, and resolve any acts that are in violation of applicable federal and/or state laws, rules, and regulations.
- To ensure that our residents are provided with only honest and responsible care, we use education, documentation, and reporting mechanisms.
- As people working toward a common objective, our culture determines who we are. We will attain engagement, loyalty, and purpose for our job in skilled care if we have a strong culture.
- No initiative, policy, or procedure can succeed unless we engage and believe in the goal of meaningful work, the larger good of humankind, the industry’s need for dramatic change, and the critical balance between corporate process and caring for people.
We are committed to placing our residents at the center of their care, clinical excellence, and enhancing quality of life in long-term care.
Accordius health Programs
Each center’s expert staff of Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants, and others provide comprehensive skilled nursing services. Individualized treatment plans are tailored to each patient’s individual needs and may include…
- STROKE & NEUROLOGICAL RECOVERY
- PAIN MANAGEMENT
- POST-SURGICAL CARE
- MEMORY CARE
- HOSPICE & PALLIATIVE CARE
Therapies and Rehabilitation
WANT TO RETURN TO YOUR ORIGINAL SELF?
- You’ve arrived at the right location. For people who do not require an in-patient hospital stay but are not ready to return home, our institutions provide rehabilitation therapy services. Physical therapy helps patients regain the strength, function, and mobility they need to return home safely.
- Occupational therapy programs assist individuals in regaining their ability to care for themselves (eating, dressing and bathing). Patients with swallowing and cognitive issues benefit from speech therapy programs. At our centers, our therapy teams are an important element of the interdisciplinary team. Everyone collaborates to develop a care plan that fulfills the aims and expectations of the person who is at the heart of their care.